Thursday 10 October 2013

NYSC Corp Member Dies In Car Accident On His Way To His Passing Out Parade


So so sad. News like this only reminds one that we all would not be here forever. My attention was attracted to this story when I saw the horrific picture of the fatal accident on a friend's DP.

A youth corp member identified as Henry Amadi-Emina a graduate of Covenant University died today in a road accident. Henry who served in Nasarawa State was on his way to Lafia the State capital for his Passing Out Parade.

May his soul Rest in Peace.

See pics after the cut




4 comments:

  1. RIP MY GOOD FRIEND

    ReplyDelete
  2. God why. I know U alone would comfort his family and friends at this very time. Rest in Peace Henry

    ReplyDelete
  3. As his younger brother I ask nicely that you Take Down That Picture...This is not a sight I or any member of the family wishes to see. I will only ask once...Don't use this picture for your entertainment. Please take it down. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure you gain from publishing this ghastly picture of the accident. Just so you know, what goes around comes around.
    You should take down this picture. It is not necessary to tell the story!!!.
    This could be your family member displayed to the world. Write to the publisher and express your views.

    ReplyDelete