Friday 26 July 2013

VIDEO - Will You Marry Me?; DJ Khaled Proposes To Nicki Minaj With A 10-Karat Diamond Ring Worth $500,000

Yes or no? DJ Khaled proposes to Nicki Minaj in video message Bling: The We The Best CEO also carried a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co. worth $500,000

DJ Khaled asked for Nicki's hand in marriage, via a special video posted online, and he's still waiting for an answer.

The 37-year old producer popped the question with a little help from MTV, stating his reasons why he wants to make Nicki, 30, his wifey: 'I want to be honest with you. I love you. I like you. I want you to be mine.'

 'The only reason I’m not telling you this face to face is because I know that you’re busy...

'You need a man like me in your life that’s gonna take care of you and respect you,' he continued. 'You gotta take your time and think about it, I understand... but I know I have to be here today to let you know how serious I am and about how serious this is to me.'

busta-rhymes-twerk-it-remix-video-shoot-nicki-minaj 

'I want to let your fans know, my fans know, my family, your family, that I wanna marry you. I been working hard to get this ring... Nicki Minaj... will you marry me?'

The We The Best CEO held up a 10 karat radiant cut diamond ring from Rafaello & Co. worth $500,000 on Thursday while recording the message.

Khaled and Minaj worked together on her latest single Twerk It - which also features Busta Rhymes and Pharrell Williams - but it is unknown if they are currently dating, or for how long.


No comments:

Post a Comment