Monday 8 July 2013

'I don't have a son anymore' ... 50 Cent Beefs His Son

 

50 Cent abused his 16-year-old son – Marquise - in a series of text messages calling him  calling him a ‘sh*t head’, ‘motherf***er’ and ‘f***ing stupid' in a rant reminiscent of Alec Baldwin's infamous 'rude, thoughtless pig' voicemail message to daughter Ireland.

The messages, obtained by RadarOnline.com, show 50 aka Fiddy – real name Curtis Jackson III - demanding a paternity test from his son.

The expletive rant comes just days after he was arrested on domestic violence and vandalism charges following an alleged row with the mother of another one of his children.

Throughout the stream of messages 50 tells his son to cut all contact with him, telling the youngster to ‘f*** you stop texting me’ and ‘delete my number.’

The argument, which according to RadarOnline.com was down to not being able to coordinate a custody visitation, came to a head with Fiddy apparently disowning his son saying: ‘I don’t have a son anymore.’

The website reports that the rapper’s anger was due to Marquise apparently not opening the door to him when he came to visit. 

Paternity test: 50 demanded that his son gets a paternity test claiming his mother Shaniqua Tompkins cheated on him  

The argument, which according to RadarOnline.com was down to not being able to coordinate a custody visitation, came to a head with Fiddy apparently disowning his son saying: ‘I don’t have a son anymore.’
The website reports that the rapper’s anger was due to Marquise apparently not opening the door to him when he came to visit.

A spokesperson for the rapper has been contacted for comment.

50 CENT'S EXPELETIVE LADEN TEXT CONVERSATION TO SON IN FULL

50 Cent: Hey I’m outside the house at the front door.
50 Cent: I came to the front door then lights went off. What’s up?

Marquise: U lying u outside?

Marquise: Lol.

Marquise: Lol u fronting.

50 Cent: I saw you looking out the window good luck in life. Your gonna need it.

Marquise: Lol u fronting hard body now, how u going to see me when I’m in the basement lmao

50 Cent: F*** you

50 Cent: You are your mother child

Marquise: Lol why would u lie about that lol

50 Cent: I need a blood test cause that d*** sucking b***h you call mom was f***ing the hole time

50 Cent: I don’t think your funny at all. I drove out here for nothing.

Marquise: Pops ur trippen now, why u won’t been get one u had 16 years lol, I know u lying bc u didt even call me too go outside

50 Cent: Are you f***ing crazy I don’t have time to play boy. I told you I would come see you. I came motherf***er start turning lights out and looking threw the blinds.

50 Cent: Are you f***ing stupid. You had me drive over there why do you think I needed a address sh*t head. I saw the lights go out then some one playing in the blinds and there no party going on. F*** you to

50 Cent: You your mother and your sister f*** all of yal.

Marquise: I might dumb, come thru then, no need to get upset

Marquise: Stop by and say hello too ur son

50 Cent: What the f*** are you taking about I’m not f***ing with you after this I leave Atlanta in the morning.


-dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment