Thursday 2 May 2013

PHOTOS : Nick Cannon AND Mariah Carey renew wedding vows at Disneyland

mariah carey nick cannon disneyland wedding vow renewal 

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon were the happiest couple on earth at the Happiest Place on Earth on Tuesday night, when they renewed their wedding vows for their five-year anniversary.
 
“On our way to renew our vows. I love you @NickCannon shut down Disneyland,” Mariah Tweeted on Tuesday.
Wearing princess and prince costumes, the happy couple and twins Monroe and Moroccan, renewed their vows in front of the Sleeping Beauty Castle, People reported.

See more pics after the cut.

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are seen in wedding attire at Disneyland on April 30, 2013. / Mariah Carey makes a grand entrance to the wedding vow renewal ceremony. - Provided courtesy of twitter.com/MariahCarey/status/329578304510238720/photo/1 / pic.twitter.com/hfLA3LMjtZ / vine.co/v/bQuZxh1eaWh2013-05-01-640_mariah_carey_boatman_20130430_pix.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Nice post!! I have a nice family, I loved your kids. They are looking happy to see your renew vows. My babies are also forcing me to celebrate my vows again. I liked your vow renewal location. Can you tell me proper address of the location; I will also plan there my vows.

    ReplyDelete