Wednesday 1 May 2013

Jason Collins’ ex-girlfriend of 8 years had no idea he was GAY

 
Jason Collins made history by becoming the first active NBA player to come out (announce he’s gay). In an interview with ABC, he said;

I always knew I was gay, its like you know that the sky is blue but you keep telling yourself it is red. I fought it for a long time but when you finally get to the point of acceptance there is nothing more beautiful. It feels incredible.

Before his announcement, he had been in a relationship with his ex-fiance, Carolyn Moos, for 8 years. He dated Carolyn, a ’6”6′ female basketball star and even proposed to her. In 2009, a few months to their wedding, Jason called it off and ended things with her.

 

Carolyn told TMZ today that she never once suspected that Jason was gay while they were dating and only found out this past weekend when he revealed everything to her before coming out to the world and also told her his homosexuality was the real reason he ended things with her in 2009.

Carolyn told TMZ:
It’s very emotional for me as a woman to have invested 8 years in my dream to have a husband, soul mate, and best friend in him. So this is all hard to understand. I care about Jason tremendously and only want the best for him. I want Jason to be happy for a lifetime and stay true to who he really is, inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment