Tuesday 25 March 2014

Photo - Recuperating Dora Akinyuli At The National Conference


After going through an undisclosed ailment that almost claimed her life, ex- NAFDAC DG and Minister of Information and Communications, Prof. Dora Akunyili is back in the country recuperating. However, many were shocked when the Former DG made her first public appearance yesterday now looking a shadow of her former self at the National Conference in Abuja.

CKN Nigeria reached out to the Prof who is a delegate to the National Conference going on in Abuja on the state of her health.

In response, Prof Dora said,  thank you for your enquiry. There is a saying in Igboland that goes this way: “Let the sickness take the flesh but leave the bones because with time the bones would grow new flesh.”

I just came out of a major sickness, for which I thank Almighty God for delivering me. I know that God did that for a purpose, this National Conference being part of that purpose. I am well now but only need time to put on more weight. However, I am strong enough for this Conference and I look forward to collaborating with other delegates to chart the way for a better Nigeria. 


We wish you full recovery ma. 

" I Am Well, Fit And Ready For The National Conference" –Prof. Dora Akunyili
 READ MORE : http://bit.ly/1eMkPXY

No comments:

Post a Comment