Tuesday 2 April 2013

Ajebutter22, Dr SID knock up new single ‘Gbono’

                                  

Upcoming artiste Ajebutter is proving to be a formidable rap artiste to reckon with with his single ‘Senrenre’ and ‘Omo Pastor’ ft Boj of DRB, now closely followed by a new release called “Gbono,” which features Mavin Records Dr SID.

‘Gbono’ is the 3rd official single from the upcoming collaboration album “Anytime Soon” with producers Studio Magic.

Ajebutter said “I present my 3rd Official Single ‘Gbono (Ft. Dr Sid)’ from my forth-coming collaboration album with Studio Magic titled, “Anytime Soon”. Hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it. I’d like to say a big thank you to Dr Sid for jumping on the song and also to my partners Studio Magic for killing the beat. We are now on the Road to Anytime Soon!”

No comments:

Post a Comment