Tuesday 5 March 2013

Dance Hall artist Alkaline Tattoo His Eyes

Alkaline-eye-tattooAlkaline-eye-tattoo

Pic credits to PrismMarketing 
WHY WHY WHY *sigh* All I can do is shake my head. For whatever reason the teenage dancehall artist tattooed his eyes. In an exclusive interview with Prism Marketing the former Ardenne High graduate explained the reason behind his actions, “all great or memorable things start out as a ridiculous idea generally frown upon by society__ when Kartel bleached his skin and tattooed his body people thought he was a mad man, but look now almost everybody doing it”.


He continued, “Everybody have tattoos and bleaching so what is gonna make me any different if I follow that trend, So I started my own I decided to tattoo my eyes, no one has ever done that”

When quizzed about how people may perceive him and possible fears of going blind he added, “I’m not worried about what others think of me and I don’t think about blindness”, this was further bolstered by two quotes via his Facebook page which stated, “I take risks,I offend people, I do what i want, I say what i want …I AM ALKALINE #inna real life __ TRY NOT TO JUDGE, THERE IS MORE TO EVERY INDIVIDUAL THAN WHAT MEETS THE EYE!!!! literally”

source: themalaika

No comments:

Post a Comment