Thursday 19 December 2013

'The Letters Part 3' - Iyabo Confirms She Wrote The Letter To Her Dad

 

This movie don take new turn again oooo. Senator Iyabo Obasanjo has confrimed writting the letter to her father, accusing him of being a liar, manipulator, wife-basher and hypocrite who was desperate for a third term despite his denials to the contrary.

 According to Vanguard, following the wahala over her letter,Iyabo spoke severally to them, yesterday and was asked to respond to claims that she had denied the authorship of the letter written to her father, Iyabo,said:

“No, no, no, that is not true. How can you live by social media? That is part of the problem with Nigeria, people want to be flying rumours. I have not told anybody o! It is early morning here and I just woke up and if I were you I would just ignore them,” Senator Obasanjo said.''

“People are calling me and telling me that they called Baba but if I say I am not talking to someone (her father), how can you say you called the person and the person will tell you what is on my mind?” she asked.

.....I thought this movie would end in part 3, but from the look of things we should expect a full season film.....
Senator Iyabo Obasanjo had written an open letter to her father accusing him of being a liar, manipulator, wife-basher and hypocrite who was desperate for a third term despite his denials to the contrary.
Following the hoopla over her letter,Iyabo spoke severally to Vanguard, yesterday. Asked to respond to claims that she had denied the authorship of the letter written to her father, Iyabo, who holds a doctorate in epidemology and now resident in the United States, said:
“No, no, no, that is not true. How can you live by social media? That is part of the problem with Nigeria, people want to be flying rumours. I have not told anybody o! It is early morning here and I just woke up and if I were you I would just ignore them,” Senator Obasanjo said.
“People are calling me and telling me that they called Baba but if I say I am not talking to someone (her father), how can you say you called the person and the person will tell you what is on my mind?” she asked
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/gave-dad-iyabo-obasanjo/#sthash.xg5skGD0.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment