Friday 14 June 2013

Man Catches Wife Committing Adultery On Their Matrimonial Bed In Jos

 

A middle aged housewife in Jos, the Plateau State capital is in trouble after she was caught in her matrimonial bed with another man by her husband.
 
The woman simply identified as Gloria was caught with a  neighbour,  a father of three who lives some houses away from the couple when the husband returned unexpectedly at their Rukuba Road residence.

The husband (names withheld) who sells clothes at the Old Bukuru Park was said to have barely left home for his business when his wife invited her man-friend, identified simply as George to come around as she was sick.

According to a neighbour who was with her when she made the call and begged to be anonymous, Gloria told the man friend to buy a pack of Don-Simon and a plate of pepper soup when coming.

The neighbour said: “She earlier complained of being ill. I heard her when we were sitting in front of the house telling the person on phone to bring a plate of pepper soup and a drink for her, although I never knew it was her man-friend.

“When he came they went out to the woman who sells pepper soup and bought the whole pot. She told me to help her take care of the kids because she had a visitor.”
Probably acting on a tip off, the husband returned home earlier than expected and caught her and her lover red handed.

According to the husband,  “I built a shop for her to sell provisions, so I went to the market to buy protectors to be fixed in the shop. I just came back to realise that the kids were outside and the door locked.

“When I knocked she refused to open the door. Some neighbours who saw her and the man told me she was in with somebody, so I raised alarm.

“Instead of her to open the door, she opened the ceiling for him to enter and hide. Fortunately, with time a lot of people gathered and an elderly man from my village, who saw what the incident would have resulted to called the police. She opened the door when the police came to the house, and the man friend came down from the ceiling wearing boxers. This marriage has come to an end.”

The man and the woman were taken away by the police for ‘safe custody’ and were later released on bail.

Also speaking with Vanguard the wife of the culprit said the rumour of her husband’s illicit affair with their neighbour had been on for some time.

“I have heard severally that my husband has been engaging in extra-marital affairs with this woman; I went to her house and told her to leave my husband alone, but she refused. God has finally disgraced her”, she said.

She added that she had asked her husband for money earlier that day but he claimed not to have money.

“I asked him for money because I felt sick, but he refused to give me saying he was broke”

-vanguard 

No comments:

Post a Comment